- Supports all 5 (or 9) OBD-II protocols
- ELM-USB supports all OBD2 physcial layers (CAN-BUS, ISO9141, SAE J1850 PWM, SAE J1850 VPW)
- Full OBD2 mode support (Mode 1 to Mode 10/0xA):
- Mode 1: Measured values, readiness code, OBD2 status (screenshot 1, screenshot 2)
- Mode 2: Freeze frame (screenshot)
- Mode 3: Fault codes (screenshot)
- Mode 4: Fault codes clearing
- Mode 5: Oxygen (lambda) sensor tests (screenshot)
- Mode 6: Non-continously monitored tests (screenshot)
- Mode 7: Fault codes (screenshot)
- Mode 8: On-board devices controlling
- Mode 9: Vehicle information (VIN code, part number, etc). (screenshot)
- Mode 10/0xA: Fault codes (screenshot)
- Vehicle manufacturer specific DTC codes support
- Graphical and textual measured values
- OBD2 connector (DLC) location image database (screenshot 1, screenshot 2)
- DTC/Freezeframe protocol printing
- OBDTester is optimized for use on Netbooks such as Asus eee
- Program runs on multiple x86 platforms (Windows, Linux, ...)
VersionsOBDTester is available in 2 versions, BASIC and PROFESSIONAL. Basic version works with every ELM-USB OBD-II interface and requires no special license. Professional version requires additional license. If you already have ELM-USB, you can upgrade to professional version using this license request page. BASIC and PROFESSIONAL version comparison table is available at OBDTester features page.
Please note that generic OBD2 tools (including OBDTester/ELM-USB) are not capable of "talking" to other ECUs than engine, transmission, or other emission-related systems. For diagnosis of other control units such as ABS, airbag, audio or body modules you need vendor-specific software such as FiCOM (Fiat/Alfa/Lancia), FoCOM (Ford/Mazda) or HiCOM (Hyundai/Kia).
OrderWe ship worldwide, see more information on checkout page and global product order page.
|ELM-USB||ELM-USB interface (works with OBDTester basic)||€49.00 EUR / $59.00 USD||1|
|ELM-USB-PROFI||ELM-USB interface and OBDTester professional license||€89.00 EUR / $99.00 USD||1|