Fixed problem with ECU repeated security access on selected Iveco ECUs
Improved Linux (Wine) compatibility
Added code to resolve compatibility issues with non-standard ISO14230/KWP2000 ECUs
Improved Chrysler diagnostics support (requires special diagnostic interface, available to selected beta testers only)
Improved Magneti-Marelli IAW 04x/42x motorcycle ECUs support
Initial support for Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer/Bobber instrument cluster
Improved support for Magneti-Marelli IAW 042 and IAW 16M ECUs motorcycles
Added initial support for Digitek Matrix instrument clusters (Moto Guzzi, Aprilia)
Improved support for recent Moto Guzzi/Aprilia models (2014+)
Added support for motorcycle instrument cluster Continental/Nippon Seiki
FiCOM is diagnostic software for Fiat, Alfa, Lancia and light Iveco vehicles. It covers also other vehicles made in cooperation with Fiat such as Maserati, Ferrari, or Ford Ka II (for full FiCOM coverage please visit this page).FiCOM comes with smart OBD2 to USB interface which contains multilpexer for both K-Line and CAN-BUS communication. This means that interface works fully automatic without need to hassle with jumpers, switches, or wires. Supported protocols include KW71, KWP2000, ISO15765 with extended IDs and extended addressing.
The software is very easy to use. We also tried to maintain compatibility
with Fiat Examiner Smart, wiTECHplus and Iveco EASY/Eltrac where possible.
- Support for wide range of ECUs and models (model selection and ECU selection screenshot))
- Fully multiplexed all-in-one smart USB2.0 interface
- Wide range of communication protocols and buses covered: KW71, IAW, KWP2000, FIAT9141, ISO15765, UDS, ...
- Automatic ECU recognition
- Automatic vehicle scan (screenshot)
- ECU Identification (screenshot)
- Fault code (DTC) reading (screenshot)
- Fault freeze frame reading (screenshot)
- Fault code clearing
- Measured vaules / live data (first, second and third screenshot)
- Live data recording
- Diagnostic protocol printing
- Actuator tests (screenshot)
- Control unit coding: (screenshot)
- Immobilizer key matching (PIN code reading from ECUs is under development: we have functional version, required tools are in manufacturing process)
- Injector coding
- Parameters resetting
- Proxi alignment (video)
- Odometer correction (paid feature - sold as separate module)
- PIN code and RFID transponder pre-coding data reading (paid module, beta version, Diagnostics wiki article)
- Control unit configuration (screenshot, video)
CoverageFull ECU coverage listing is available here.
You'll get: FiCOM OBD2 USB interface, USB cable, quickstart sheet. All this packed in a box. Software download online (software on CD-ROM on request only, the software outdates very quickly, so please consider if you really need installation media). Everything is packed in bubble-mailer and all shipment are 100% insured. For more information see global product order page. We provide standard 2-year warranty for our products. Adapters are optional accessory only if you need to diagnose vehicles without OBD2 socket.
|FICOM||FiCOM diagnostic interface and software||€299.00 EUR / $379.00 USD||1|
|INSTCDROM||Installation media (CD-ROM)||€2.00 EUR / $2.00 USD||1|
|ADAPT-FIAT3||OBD2 to Fiat adapter||€37.00 EUR / $43.00 USD||1|
|ADAPT-IVECO38||OBD2 to Iveco 38pin adapter||€59.00 EUR / $69.00 USD||1|
|MC-EXTWARRANTY-60M||FCOM/FiCOM/HiCOM/PSA-COM/BimCOM extended warranty 5 years||€88.00 EUR / $99.00 USD||1|
Software modules orderImportant notice: in order to use FiCOM odometer correction module, you already need to have our FiCOM diagnostic interface or purchase module along with FiCOM above.
The module does not ship - you will be able to download it via Internet after we receive your payment. Please use our contact form to get more information about FiCOM odometer correction module.
Please use our contact form to get more information about FiCOM.