Ford Transit 2006-2012 BCM CCF configuration read/write
Fixed autoscan problem on some vehicles (UDS protocol fault code count reading)
Ford Transit 2013 BCM CCF configuration read/write
Improved key coding error reporting on Ford C-Max/Focus 2012-2013 (BCM)
Ford Transit 2013 IPC CCF configuration read/write
New coding: Check car configuration secondary copy consistency.
Added PCM (Engine ECU) PATS login on UDS protocol.
Firmware fix for Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit support (firmware build 2089)
New codings: SID208 UDS (Injectors coding, DPF Regeneration, Reset EGR, Reset MAF, Reset DPF, Reset turbo, Reset fuel injection learned values, Reset learned values, High pressure fuel pump learn, Set speed limiter, Set PTO RPM)
Fiesta 2013 (C1BT) IPC / BCM CCF configuration data read/write
Please use our contact form to get more information about FoCOM.
- Support for wide range of ECUs and models (ECU selection screenshot)
- Easy connection via smart USB to OBD2 interface
- Wide range of communication protocols and buses covered: J1850 PWM, ISO, CAN (HS-CAN & MS-CAN)
- Automatic ECU recognition
- Automatic vehicle scan (screenshot)
- ECU Identification (screenshot)
- Fault code (DTC) reading (screenshot)
- Fault code clearing
- Measured values / live data (first, second and third screenshot)
- Live data recording
- Diagnostic protocol printing
- Actuator tests (screenshot)
- Control unit coding (screenshot), including:
- PATS Immobilizer operations (timed & coded using PATScode.com)
- Injector coding
- DPF (FAP) regeneration
- Odometer correction (paid feature - sold as separate module)
- Flash and serial memory programming functionality will be available shortly in special FoCOM programming edition (flash programming is NOT supported by FoCOM now).
CoverageFoCOM is able to connect to control units on all Ford vehicles 1996-2013. ECU identification, fault code memory reading and clearing works on all control units. Live data is available on all important ECUs in models such as Mondeo, Focus, Fiesta and other. Actuator tests and coding is available for most demanded control units, more are added every update. FoCOM detailed coverage listing is available here. FoCOM also supports experimental diagnostics for Volvo.
Technical supportIn addition to the free updates of diagnostic functions, the software also comes with limited technical support: if you connect to a car that has any unsupported ECUs or some function does not work as expected, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail or phone. We'll try to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
- FoCOM - User manual
- FoCOM - Quick Start Guide
- Ford PATS (Immobilizer) service guide
- Ford TDCi Injectors coding
- Configuration of Ford ECUs
- Ford Fuel Injection Pump (FIP) coding
- CAN-BUS analysis information
OrderYou'll get: FoCOM OBD2 USB interface, USB cable, CD-ROM with software and drivers, quickstart sheet. All this in plastic box. Everything is packed in bubble-mailer and all shipment are 100% insured. For more information see global product order page. We provide 2 years warranty for our products. Read why should you buy our products.
FoCOM interface upgrade page.
Software modules orderImportant notice: in order to use FoCOM odometer correction module, you already need to have our FoCOM diagnostic interface or purchase module along with FoCOM above.
The module does not ship - you will be able to download it via Internet after we receive your payment. Please use our contact form to get more information about FoCOM odometer correction module.