Added new functions for recent Ford EEC-6 ECUs (US engines/models)
Added support for selected 2015/2016 US models
Improved OBD2 PCM Freeze frame decoding
User interface improvements
Added Microsoft Windows 10 support
Fixed problems related to recent Mazda/Ford US models
Added configuration and codings for Ford Fusion USA2014
Improved odometer correction ECU assignments for newer models
Added EEC-VI ISO14229 UDS KAM reset function
Improved Czech translation (fault codes)
FoCOMFoCOM is diagnostic software for Ford vehicles, which includes Ford, Mazda, Lincoln, Mercury, Jaguar, Volvo, Land-Rover and
Please use our contact form to get more information about FoCOM.
- Support for wide range of ECUs and models (ECU selection screenshot)
- Easy connection via smart USB to OBD2 interface
- Wide range of communication protocols and buses covered: J1850 PWM, ISO, CAN (HS-CAN & MS-CAN)
- Automatic ECU recognition
- Automatic vehicle scan (screenshot)
- ECU Identification (screenshot)
- Fault codes (DTCs)
- Measured values / live data (first,
- Live data recording
- Diagnostic protocol printing
- Actuator tests (screenshot)
- Control unit coding (screenshot), including:
- PATS Immobilizer operations (timed & coded using PATScode.com)
- Injector coding (Delphi TDCi, Denso Mazda, Bosch EDC16C3/EDC16C34/EDC16C7/EDC16CP39/EDC17C42, Siemens/Continental SID202/SID206/SID208/SID803/SID803A/SID803AM/SID807, Visteon DCU)
- DPF (FAP) regeneration and reset
- Fuel pump adjustment
- Odometer correction (paid feature - sold as separate module)
- Control unit configuration ( video)
- Flash and serial memory programming functionality will be available shortly in special FoCOM programming module (flash programming is available to selected beta testers only, paid feature).
CoverageFoCOM is able to connect to control units on all Ford vehicles 1996-2013. ECU identification, fault code memory reading and clearing works on all control units. Live data is available on all important ECUs in models such as Mondeo, Focus, Fiesta and other. Actuator tests and coding is available for most demanded control units, more are added every update. FoCOM detailed coverage listing is available here. FoCOM also supports experimental diagnostics for Volvo.
Technical supportIn addition to the free updates of diagnostic functions, the software also comes with limited technical support: if you connect to a car that has any unsupported ECUs or some function does not work as expected, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail or phone. We'll try to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
Language localisationFoCOM is available in multiple languages, however due to complexity of diagnostic system some parts may not be available in localised version (English text is displayed instead). User may choose language in "Settings" window at program runtime. Current translation status is available in the following table:
|Language||Documentation||User interface||Fault codes||Live data||Actuators||Configuration|
|Danish (Dansk)||NEtech ApS||100%||0%||100%||100%||100%|
|German (Deutsch)||PCI Diag.||60%||95%||0%||0%|
DocumentationIn addition to documentation below you migh find useful also DiagWiki.com tutorials related to FoCOM or our FoCOM video tutorials.
OrderYou'll get: FoCOM OBD2 USB interface, USB cable, CD-ROM with software and drivers, quickstart sheet. All this in plastic box. Everything is packed in bubble-mailer and all shipment are 100% insured. For more information see global product order page. We provide 2 years warranty for our products. Read why should you buy our products.
FoCOM interface upgrade page.
Software modules orderImportant notice: in order to use FoCOM odometer correction module, you already need to have our FoCOM diagnostic interface or purchase module along with FoCOM above.
The module does not ship - you will be able to download it via Internet after we receive your payment. Please use our contact form to get more information about FoCOM odometer correction module.